Sunday 19 May 2019

Kids conquering Castles Camp in Berlin




CLOSING “KIDS CONQUERING CASTLES” ERASMUS + PROJECT IN BERLIN



Thirteen students of grade 6 primary and four teachers from Sant Josep school, Navàs enjoyed a week of cultural exchange with partners from Italy, Greece, Wales, Germany and  Austria.
The experience allowed to set up the main goals of the entrepreneurial project:
-       Set up a cooperative in Navàs ( school year 2016-17), organize a medieval market in Gemona, Italy ( school year 2017-18) and give the benefits to an NGO WWF – world Wild Foundation- in Berlin, Germany during this school year.
-       Promote the cultural heritage of the castles from each of the participant countries throughout the artistic design of six postcards of the six castles working in a cooperative and transnational way.
-       Foster the communicative skills of English as a vehicular language, teamwork, artistic creativity, solidarity and the European mindset.


Here are some of the Students’ opinions about their experience in the LTTA Camp in Berlin:

-       An unforgettable experience! Friends, English and much more”. Roger
-       The school gave us an opportunity to become more valuable people and connect with other partners from other countries. It’s a great experience I enjoyed a lot. Thank you for this incredible opportunity!” Gal·la
-       It is an original experience, we learned English a lot and also other languages”. Ingrid
-       Berlin is beautiful. It has been an incredible experience with our friends and other people. I love this project. Thank you for all”. Abril
-       A wonderful week where I learned a lot of English and I had great fun. But most of all, I made lots of new friends from other countries. I want to repeat this experience”. Ariadna P
-       A nice experience not only to improve our English but also to learn words of other languages, learn culture about kings, queens and castles . We made new friends and had great fun! It has been amazing” Laura

-->
-       “It was an incredible experience. I have learned a lot of new things and we also made lots of new friends. “ Pol
-       In Berlin I learned a lot of English. The experience was beautiful, amazing, incredible but the greatest was to make new friends”. Marina
-       It was a very fun experience and I learned a lot of new things” Carla V
-       I love Berlin. It is beautiful . we learned a lot of English and also some words in Greek. I made new friends” Mariona
-       I like this experience a lot because we made lots of new friends from other countries, we visited a lot of touristic places and we learned a lot of English and also Greek. I love Berlin” Clara
-       This week has been full of adventures, activities and much more. I’ve learned a lot of English and I enjoyed a lot. I made lots of new friends. Thank you Fina for all the things you do for us, we are very proud of that” Carla G

Have a look at day by day:

sunday 12th May




Monday 13th May


Tuesday 14th May


Wednesday 15th May

Thursday 16th May 

Friday 17th May